Sunday, 13 February 2011

End of a long week

Haven't blogged all week because I've been busy planning out my novel, which has been harder than I thought it would be.  I've only completed the beginning, still got the middle and the end to go.  Still I have completed the character sketches for all my main characters and written my story profile.  (Here's me thinking you just sat at your computer and wrote the book, there's more to this writing game than I thought lol).

Haven't actually wrote any more of my novel yet but I already know that I'm going to re-write most of it.  I plan to look at it later to see which of my dahlings I can salvage and which I am going to murder. 

I also planned to go out on a couple of walks this weekend but the weather has been so awful, very wet and grey, that I didn't bother.  Which is all well and good but I do need to shed a few pounds and I'm not going to do that sitting at my computer.

It's hard to make people understand that a lot of writing time is actually taken up with thinking about what you're going to write.  I think I upset my family (who I love to bits) last week by telling them I was not to be disturbed.  Luckily for me there's been plenty of rugby and football on the telly this weekend so my hubby as had something to keep him occupied, same with my son and my daughter has a new dog that she doesn't want to leave in her house on it's own so they've not bothered me too much, and I haven't had to offend them by telling them to leave me alone.

Anyway this blog is distracting me from working on my novel

More Soon - Chez

No comments:

Post a Comment