Wednesday, 7 November 2012
The Crime Warp
I want to tell you about Crime Warp, something I’m very proud of.
I met five great people at this year’s Harrogate crime writers festival. aspiring crime writers one and all; Liz Mistry, Roman Baczynski, Ell Kershaw, Indiana Brown and Jackie Martin.
Together we have produced a blog dedicated to crime, the Crime Warp (Writers and Readers perspectives). Jackie and Liz M did all the complicated techie stuff, Roman came up with a storyboard and we are each contributing stuff such as; book reviews, our own fiction,crime related quizzes and trivia, author interviews etc.
It is now up and running and looks great. Jackie has done a brilliant interview with Graham Smith, Roman has reviewed a serious number of books, Liz has a bit of her own fiction on there as well as some Halloween trivia and Ell has done an article 'on crime on the radio'. It's brilliant.
And me, well due to my illness I've been a bit of a late starter but I have just submitted a book review and a piece on plotting to be proof read, then I'll be on there too! I am also interviewing the great crime writer Zoe Sharp and that will be up there in the next couple of weeks.
More soon - Chez
Labels:
CrimeWarp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment