Sunday, 16 December 2012

5 working days to go......

Just 5 working days to go until I finish work.  I officially leave on 31st December but I have some annual leave to take.

I'm taking a big chance, leaving work to write full time but it's now or never.  I'm never going to get this opportunity again.  The redundancy payout isn't too bad.  I will just have to see how it goes.  One thing, I'm never going to finish my novel whilst working full time!

That being so the novel is starting to take shape.  I have two people who have offered to read the draft.  I'm going to ask my friend Sheila if she'll read it too.  She's very good at constructive criticism.


Crime Warp is looking fab. Hopefully we can publicise it at Harrogate this year.  Am going to ask Liz M to design some flyers I can distibute at Crimefest (If I go).

I'm waiting to post my interview with Mel Sherratt, as soon as it's posted on Crime Warp I put it on this blog.  I'm beginning to really enjoy interviewing authors.  Crime Warp is teaching me a lot of skills and giving me more confidence in my writing.

More Soon - Chez.

No comments:

Post a Comment